Today we talk with Jake Hillwick who is owner of Hotshot Deliveries, Inc. Listen to Jake tell the story of how he woke up one day and did not want to go to work even though he owned the company! From that point on he set a mission to build a positive company culture where employees could thrive. Hear how the Hotshot team established a core value system that drives their decisions and attitudes, how they built a family atmosphere and tremendous company culture, and much more. If you enjoy this episode please subscribe to get the latest updates!
In this episode you will learn:
- Why focusing on one thing at a time is so important when operating a business
- Hotshot’s six non-negotiable core values
- The relationship between personal values and business values
- Why coaching, accountability and training are so important
- How it’s important to turn failure into a learning opportunity
- Advice on how to network in Omaha without high pressure selling
- How Hotshot Deliveries can help your business
Links and resources discussed in this episode:
- Simple Numbers – Jake’s recommendation for listeners to read. A great tool to understand the numbers in your business and make a profit
- Hotshot Deliveries – 402-592-8080 – Solve your delivery problems by contacting Hotshot
- Ideal Payroll Service – A big thank you to our sponsor. Contact Ideal if you outsource your payroll
Thank you for listening!
Thank you so much for listening to our show! If you enjoyed the episode please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions you can click here to ask a question and we’ll do our best to help. More podcast episodes can be found by clicking here. Thanks again!